Use the "Disk and partition backup" button
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- You run Acronis True Image Home 2011;
- On the Welcome screen you click Back up my critical data;
- You select My Computer as a backup source, and then click the Back up now button:
- You receive the following error message:
Error Message: "Internal error: Backup ID is incorrect."
Error Code: 0x01050019
Probably, you are using a firmware interface, which differs from BIOS, e.g., UEFI. For example, you may receive this error message if you are using Apple Boot Camp on your Mac with UEFI firmware.
Unfortunately, Acronis True Image Home 2011 currently does not support the correct detection of system and bootable partitions on this type of firmware.
You still can create standard disk backups of your system partition:
- On the Welcome screen click Go to main screen:
- Click the Disk and partition backup button and select the required disks and/or partitions as a backup source.
But be aware, that Apple Boot Camp and UEFI mostly work with GPT disks, which are not supported by standard Acronis True Image Home 2011. See Acronis Products Do Not Run on Apple Mac.
For dynamic/GPT disks support, please see Acronis True Image Home 2012: GPT & UEFI Support.
If the issue persists or you need assistance, please contact Acronis Customer Central.