This is a known issue. Reboot the machine to fix it
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You install Acronis True Image Home 2012 on a Windows XP machine with Microsoft Outlook 2010 installed;
- After the installation, you run Acronis True Image Home 2012;
- The mouse becomes unresponsive and stops working.
This is a known compatibility issue specific to Windows XP with Microsoft Outlook 2010.
Reboot the machine after the first product installation. This will fix the issue and the mouse will function again.
- On the keyboard, press the Win button to invoke the Start menu:
- Using the keyboard's arrow keys navigate to Turn Off Computer:
- Using the arrow keys, select Restart:
After the reboot, the mouse will be fully functional.
Acronis Development Team is working on fixing the issue. This article will be updated once the issue is fixed.