This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You have the Try&Decide mode running;
- When you right-click on the Try&Decide icon on the Windows toolbar, the options are grayed out:
This is a known issue.
Windows User Account Control (UAC) does not allow execution of the options.
(!) This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
To resolve the issue without installing the latest build, as a workaround, operate Try&Decide from the product user interface:
- Start the product, go to Tools and utilities and click Try&Decide:
- Click Try & Decide is on:
- Select the necessary action:
You can also disable UAC entirely to resolve the issue.
This has been fixed.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012.