This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You have a full backup and a chain of incremental backups to it. Or you have a full backup and a differential to it;
- You delete one of the backups from the chain manually via Windows Explorer (not the very last one):
(!) Deleting backups manually (i.e. not via the product interface) is strongly not recommended.
- With the backup deleted, you open the backup chain and search for a file:
- Once you start the search, the product crashes:
The product crashes on an attempt to search in a non-existing backup.
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest released build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
Deleting backup manually is strongly not recommended.
If you manually moved the missing backup to a different location, please put it back in the original folder with the other backups.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012.