Every sync machine should have a copy of the product installed, Internet connection and Acronis account
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
For the main article see Acronis True Image Home 2012: Synchronization.
To have sync enabled, the following conditions should be met:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012 is installed on every computer. See Acronis True Image Home 2012: Installation;
- If you connect your computers through a local area network, make sure that local connection is established;
- All owners of the involved computers must have Acronis accounts. This is the regular Acronis account at the Acronis website, which you probably already have. See also Registration at Acronis Website;
- Every computer has connection to the Internet.