Start the installation, enter the serial number and follow the wizard. The product will automatically activated and tied to your machine
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
This article describes how to install a copy of Acronis True Image Home 2012 purchased from the Acronis online store.
If you purchased Acronis True Image Home 2012 in an offline retail store as a boxed version, please see Acronis True Image Home 2012: Installation (Boxed Version) as the installation process is slightly different.
- Having Internet connection at the time of installation is a plus, however is not a requirement
- Installation over a previous version of Acronis True Image Home will require a reboot. Installation on a system where Acronis True Image Home is not installed will not require a reboot to operate Acronis True Image Home 2012
- Installation of Acronis True Image Home 2012 should be performed under account with Administrator privileges. The product needs to obtain low-level access to machine's disks\partitions which can only be granted under Administrator account.
- Run the installation file and make sure it is the latest version:
- Once you have the latest version, click Install:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the serial number to install the full version of the product:
If you have Internet connection, please check the Activation box:
- Select the components to install (both are recommended) and set the Administrator options:
- Review the installation summary and hit Proceed to install the product: