List of new features in Acronis True Image Home 2012
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
List of new features introduced in Acronis True Image Home 2012:
- Data synchronization - With this feature you can keep data identical in two or more synchronized folders, on different computers, on a removable storage device, NAS, etc. You can share photos and videos with your relatives and friends, use the same set of documents to work as a team with your colleagues, or synchronize your files and folders between your home and work computers. With Acronis True Image Home 2012, you can create as many data synchronizations as you like.
- Improved NAS support - NAS device is recognized as a storage device in Acronis True Image Home 2012 interface, not just as network share. Also NAS is supported as location for storing Nonstop Backup changes:
- Fully integrated Acronis Online Backup - Acronis Online Backup is integrated into Acronis True Image Home 2012 interface. When you create a Online Backup task, it is shown in backups list along with other tasks.
- Improved log - New log has a calendar view and allows you to track operation history:
- E-book file category - The program locates all files of popular electronic book formats on your computer and allows you to back them up all at once:
- Deeper integration with Windows 7 - Shortcut menu on Windows taskbar icon allows you to easily run Acronis Online Backup and Acronis Nonstop Backup:
- Full support of GUID Partition Table(GPT) disks and Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI);
- Large capacity hard drive support - support large capacity (2 TB+) disks, even in the environments not suited for them, such as Windows XP x32.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012.