This is a known issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You back up data from a mapped network share using File/folder backup;
- You restore the data from the backup to a new location;
- When you try to open the restored file, you receive the following message:
Access is denied
Issue in the product. Files are restored with incorrect rights.
Set access rights to the restored files:
- Log on to the computer with an account that has administrative credentials.
- Right-click the folder/file that you cannot open, and then click Properties.
- Click the Security tab, and then click OK on the Security message if it appears.
- In Group or user names list select your user name (if it is not there, you can add it using the Add button) and check Full control checkbox in Allow column.
- Press OK to apply the changes and close the window.
Acronis Development Team is working on fixing this issue. This article will be updated when the issue is fixed.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012.