This is a known issue.
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You create a Nonstop Backup and try to restore data using Recover button;
- You select the file in Time Explorer and drag it to the necessary location to restore it. The file is not restored.
Issue in the product. Drag-and-drop does not work in Nonstop backup storage.
(!) This issue applies only to Nonstop Backup storage. Drag-and-drop works correctly in standard file/folder and disk/partition backup.
As a workaround, restore the files manually:
- In Time Explorer, select the files and folders that you want to restore;
- Press Restore button;
- Select whether to recover data to a new location or to a different location;
- Press Recover now.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012.