This is a graphic user interface issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You create a disk/partition backup;
- You restore a partition from backup;
- After recovery, the restored partition is not seen in What to backup and cannot be selected for backup. Also, the partition may show as Unallocated space in Disk Recovery.
- In recovery log, you see messages similar to the following one:
Disk '\local\hd_sign(016EB0D2)' has invalid BIOS number (0). The following value will be used: '128'
Issue in the product.
Restart Acronis True Image Home 2012. The restored partition will reappear in Backup and Recovery wizards.
Acronis Development Team is working on fixing this issue. This article will be updated when the issue is fixed.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012.