This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- Acronis True Image Home 2012 and Acronis Disk Director 11 Home are installed on the same machine;
- You are trying to create Acronis Bootable Media with both Acronis True Image Home 2012 and Acronis Disk Director 11 Home components:
- You select to create Acronis Bootable Media on a flash drive:
- After pressing Next you get an error message:
This type of media can only contain one component. Select another media type or use a larger media.
Issue in the product.
(!) This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest released build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
To resolve the issue without installing the latest build, as a workaround create bootable media on a CD/DVD or as ISO image.
See also Acronis True Image Home 2012: Creating Acronis Bootable Media