Select the last volume of the backup
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- You create a backup split into several volumes and move one of the volumes to a different location.
During backup creation, backup location runs out of space and Acronis True Image Home 2011 prompts you to insert a different disk.
- You remove the split backup from the backups list;
- You try to add backup to the list using Browse for backups and select the .tib file in initial backup location.
- Acronis True Image Home 2011 errors out with the following message:
Failed to collect archive in Try & Decide session.
and error code
Error message: Failed to add the backup to the backup list
Error code: 0x006403ED+0x00040011+0x0000FFF0+0x80070002 or 0x006403ED
Backup cannot be added to backup list if the last volume is not present in location that you select in Browse for backup window.
When adding a backup to the backup list, select the last volume of the backup.
It is recommended to store all volumes of a backup archive in the same location.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.