The issue is caused by the corruption in the registry key that contains information on VMware vCenter Integration
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup Advanced 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Advanced)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
1. You try to configure VMware vCenter Integration on Acronis Management Server;
2. You receive the following error message:
Failed to obtain information on the vCenter integration
Failed to enumerate registered VMware vCenters
There is a corrupted registry key that contains information on VMware vCenter Integration.
- Go to Start -> Run -> services.msc;
- Stop Acronis Management Server Service;
- Go to Start -> Run -> regedit;
- Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Acronis\AMS\Configuration
- Delete Virtual sub-key from the above key;
- Start Acronis Management Server Service;
- The issue should be gone.
Feel free to contact Acronis Support with the reference to this article if you have any questions or issues.