Download Linux components from Acronis website
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
Download Linux components from Acronis website.
- Run Acronis Backup installation file and press Extract installation files:
- Press Download Linux components from Acronis Web site:
- You will be redirected to Acronis web site. Log in to your Acronis account using your credentials.
(!) If you do not have an account on Acronis website, you need to register first: see Registration at Acronis Website.
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to My Products&Downloads page.
In the list of your registered products, select your Acronis Backup / Acronis Backup & Recovery and go to Linux components tab:
If the product is not registered yet, you need to register it to get access to downloading Linux components. See Registering Acronis products at the website.
- Download the installation file you need according to your system version: