Support Requests, available under My Account, is Acronis Customer Portal where you can browse and review all your cases, both resolved and pending, and submit a new case:
To send a request to Acronis support, click Submit new case:
To check on a submitted case, click the + sign and review case history:
Under Support Requests you can:
- Submit a comment that will be recorded in the case history and will be processed by an Acronis Support Engineer. See also My Support Requests: Submitting a Comment;
- See case status. See also My Support Requests: Viewing Case Status;
- See case severity. See also My Support Requests: Viewing Case Severity;
- See the case submission date and the date it was last updated;
- See the Case ID, which you can use to refer to when on the phone with an Acronis Support Engineer;
- See the latest comment from an Acronis Support Engineer in the Latest of the issue section. See also My Support Requests: Viewing "Latest on the issue".
- Registration at Acronis Website
- Support Requests: Viewing Case Status
- Support Requests: Submitting a Comment
- Support Requests: Adding a File to Your Comment
- Support Requests: Viewing Case Severity
- Support Requests: Viewing "Latest on the issue"