When attempting to explore an archive, there pops up an Internet Explorer Script error
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 10.0 Home
- Acronis True Image 9.0 Home
- Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation
- Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows
- Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server
When attempting to explore an archive you receive the following error:
This error is only encountered if in Windows 2000 SP4 with Internet Explorer 6 SP1 and KB891861 update installed.
There are two possible workarounds:
- Temporarily remove the KB891861 update to get rid of the error;
- If you do not want to remove the update, force Internet Explorer to ignore this error.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click Tools, then Internet Options;
- Click on the Advanced tab;
- Look for the Disable script debugging line and put a checkmark in the box;
- Now look for the Display a notification about every script error line and remove the checkmark in the box.
After this, you should not receive any script errors.
This article applies only to Windows 2000 SP4.