Make sure that Nonstop Backup service is started
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- You try to launch Acronis Nonstop Backup session;
- The product errors out with one of the following error codes:
and an error message similar to the following one:
An error occurred during opening Acronis Nonstop Backup session
Acronis Nonstop Backup service is not started and/or its settings are not set to the default values.
Make sure that Acronis Nonstop Backup Service is Started and the Startup type is set to Automatic:
- Go to Start -> Run (or hit Win-R on the keyboard), and type in services.msc
- In the Services window locate Acronis Nonstop Backup Service, right-click on it and select Properties from the drop-down menu:
- Set the Startup type to Automatic:
- Click the Log On tab and make sure the Log on as: is set to Local System account. Click OK:
- Right-click on the service again and select Start in the drop-down menu:
- If Acronis Nonstop Backup service is already running, select Restart in the drop-down menu:
Open Acronis True Image Home 2011 and launch Acronis Nonstop Backup again.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.