Redownload the installation file from the website
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You try to download and install an update of Acronis True Image Home using the installation file or via Help -> Check for updates:
- The update starts downloading:
- Installation of the downloaded update fails with the following error message:
Incorrect checksum of the downloaded package.
Due to a network issue the file was not downloaded correctly.
After downloading the installation file, Acronis True Image Home checks the checksum of the file on download server. This error message appears if the checksum of the file does not match the control checksum on the website.
Download the update installation file from the web site and start the installation manually.
Log in to your account, press Download on Latest Build tab of Acronis True Image Home to download the latest build:
For general information on how to download the latest build see Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software.
(!) For information on how to check the checksum of the downloaded installation file see How to Calculate and Verify MD5 Checksum of Acronis Product Installation File.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.