This is a known issue. Place the backup to a different location to mount it
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Server for Linux
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Advanced Server
- You connect to Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Agent for Linux locally or remotely;
- You select to Mount an archive located in "/" (root folder);
- The operation fails with the following error message:
The specified path cannot be used. Specify another path.
Issue in the product.
As a workaround, move the backup archive to a subfolder and mount it from there.
Acronis Development Team is working on fixing this issue.
See also Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.