The XML file that you are trying to import is not a backup plan or it is corrupted
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 All Editions
- You attempt to import an .XML file with a backup plan using Import button on Backup plans and tasks page;
- The operation fails with error code 0x01730002 and the following error message:
Error: The requested XML tag cannot be found
- The XML file that you are trying to import is not a file with backup plan or it is corrupted.
- You are trying to import an individual backup plan (exported from Agent for Windows/Linux) to Acronis Management Server or you are trying to add a centralized backup plan (exported from Acronis Management Server) to Agent for Windows/Linux.
- If the build of you product is 17318 or older, the error can occur if the plan has machines and machine groups that do not exist of the specified Acronis Management Server (the one on which you are trying to import the backup plan).
Check the correctness of the XML file that you are trying to import:
- Make sure that the file that you are trying to import is an exported backup plan file;
- Make sure the configuration file is for local backup plan (if importing the file to Agent for Windows/Linux) or for centralized backup plan (if importing the file to Acronis Management Server);
- If you edited the backup plan file, check the correctness of file contents, e.g, make sure all tags are closed correctly.
Example: XML file of individual daily backup.