This is a limitation with FTP/SFTP servers
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup 11.5 (Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5)
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11
- In Acronis Backup you set the following cleanup rule:
When there is insufficient space while backing up
- With the backup location on an FTP/SFTP server, you run the backup plan;
- If there is not enough space on the FTP/SFTP server, the backup task will either hang or fail - the cleanup rule will not apply.
This is a limitation with FTP/SFTP servers.
This option does not work with FTP/SFTP servers.
As a workaround, you can manually clean up the server.
See also Acronis Backup 11.5.