How to install Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Standalone
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Server for Windows
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 Workstation
Standalone versions of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 are designed for local protection of standalone Windows servers and workstations.
It is generally recommended to install the product though the Graphical User Interface, by running the .exe package.
- Run the installation file and press Install Acronis Backup & Recovery 11:
- If you accept the License Agreement, check I accept the terms of this agreement box and click Next;
- Select Fully-functional Acronis Backup & Recovery 11:
- Enter the license key for Acronis Backup & Recovery 11 in the available field:
If you have Acronis Universal Restore license key, submit it into the second field. Click Next;
- Select the destination for installing the product or leave the default value;
- Specify credentials for Acronis Services: you can create a new account or specify an existing account with Administrator rights:
(!) If the machine is a domain member, it is recommended to specify an existing account with Administrator rights.
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next;
- Review the installation summary and click Install to start the installation: