How to collect Acronis OS Deploy Server operations log
Please proceed with the following steps to create Acronis OS Deploy Server log files:
- Launch Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console;
- Select the Manage Deployment option;
- Specify the credentials for connecting to the machine with Acronis OS Deploy Server and click OK;
- Click on the Show operations log button on the icon bar;
- Select the date you need the log from and click on the Save log entry to file (diskette icon) button;
- Specify the path and the filename for the log file and click Save;
- Send this log file to Acronis Support.
See also Collecting Acronis Snap Deploy Agent Operations Log.