This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Windows
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Workstation
- You create a backup plan and select to use simplified archive naming;
- You select automatic validation option after Full backup creation and select to validate the Entire archive:
- The backup runs successfully, but validation task fails with the following error message:
Invalid archive URI
Issue in the product.
This has been fixed. The fix is available in the latest build of the product. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
To resolve the issue without installing the latest build, as a workaround, schedule a separate task for validation instead of running validation automatically after backup creation.