As a workaround, add RecoveryMicrosoftExchangeConsole.exe to Windows Firewall exceptions
This article applies to:
- Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange
- Acronis Recovery for Microsoft SQL Server
- You have Acronis Management Console of Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange or installed on Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2;
- An attempt to connect Acronis Management Console to a remote Acronis Agent fails with the following error message:
E007A0001: Unable to connect to computer
This is a known issue.
Even though Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange is added to the Firewall exceptions as described in Firewall settings for Acronis products, the Firewall does not let the Acronis Management Console through.
As a workaround, add Acronis Management Console to the Firewall exceptions on the Windows Server 2008 machine:
- Go to Firewall -> Exceptions -> Add Program;
- Add the Management Console executable to the exceptions.
Please contact Acronis Support if you have questions or need assistance.