How to add backups to the "My backups" list
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
When you start Acronis True Image Home 2011 for the first time after installation, it searches for Acronis backups on your computer and adds all found backups to the My backups list. Sometimes, if a backup archive was created by an earlier version of Acronis True Image, or if it is located on removable media, it will not be added to the list automatically.
You can add backups to the My backup list manually:
- Open Acronis True Image Home 2011 and press Browse for backup:
- Browse to the folder where the backup is located, select the backup that you want to add and click Add to backup list:
If the selected backup belongs to a chain of archives, the program will add the whole chain. Thus, if you have a chain of several backup archives (e.g. a full backup followed by several incremental backups), select the latest backup: this way all backups from the chain will be added to the list.
- Archive is added to the My backups list:
- If you want to continue making backups to the same archive, press Operations -> Recreate backup settings:
Doing so will open the main backup page where you can again set destination, schedule, backup scheme and other parameters.