Obtaining cdrecord.log to troubleshoot issues with creating Acronis Bootable Media or with creating backups on optical discs
You will be asked to create cdrecord.log if there is an issue with:
- Creating Acronis Bootable Media on optical discs (e.g. CD, DVD, Blu-ray);
- Creating backups on optical discs (e.g. CD, DVD, Blu-ray).
Creating in Windows 32-bit/64-bit
- Hit Start-Run and type in regedit
- Browse to the following registry key
- Right-click on Acronis and select New -> Key
- Name the key DebugLogs
- In DebugLogs create new DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Name it cdrecord
- Right-click on cdrecord and select Modify
- Change Value data to 1 and click OK
- Reproduce the issue;
- After reproducing the issue the cdrecord.log file will be created in the following folder:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003: \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\DebugLogs
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008: \ProgramData\Acronis\DebugLogs
- Send the cdrecord.log file to Acronis Customer Central.
Send the created cdrecord.log file to Acronis Customer Central.