Freeware utility to check hard disk performance
In some cases Acronis Customer Central Representative may ask you to run a test of hard disk read/write speed.
CrystalDiskMark is a freeware utility for measuring disk performance.
Read the following instructions on using CrystalDiskMark to measure read/write speed of hard disk:
- Download CrystalDiskMark and install it;
- Run the application:
- Select the the following settings:
- In the left drop-down list select number of runs: 1;
- In central column select size to test: 50 MB;
- In the right drop-down list select the disk whose speed you want to check:
- Press All to start the test:
- When the test ends, create a screenshot of the results and send the screenshot to Acronis Customer Central.
See also Creating Screenshots.