This has been fixed
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Windows Vista, Windows 7
- You have a computer with Windows Vista or Windows 7 and Acronis True Image Home 2011;
- You try to schedule a backup task which will wake up the computer if it is sleeping/hibernating at scheduled time;
- You go to advanced scheduling options in Acronis True Image Home 2011 and do not find the Wake up the sleeping/hibernating computer option:
The "wake timers" are disallowed in Windows Power Options.
This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build. See Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product.
To resolve this, please enable the "wake timers" in Windows:
- Close Acronis True Image Home 2011;
- Go to Start -> Control Panel;
- Type in Power in the search box and choose Edit power plan:
- Choose Advanced power settings:
- Under Sleep, change Allow wake timers setting to Enable:
- After that, hit OK and launch Acronis True Image Home 2011. Wake up the sleeping/hibernating computer option should become available:
See also Acronis True Image Home 2011.