This is a known issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- On Windows 7, you have Windows Live Mail installed from Windows Live Essentials 2011;
- Using Acronis True Image Home 2011, you do E-Mail backup of Windows Live Mail;
- The backup completes with errors, or even runs successfully, but the size of the backup is incomparably small;
- When you restore the backup, no messages are recovered.
This is a known issue. Backup of IMAP accounts is not supported.
As a workaround, change the account to POP, which is supported.
Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.