You already have one Acronis Backup and Security 2011 license assigned to three machines
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup and Security 2011
- You attempt to install Acronis Backup and Security 2011 or activate one or both of the components;
- You provide your account credentials on the product activation screen:
- The activation fails with the following error message:
You have reached your subscription limit
Three machines have already been assigned to the account.
One Acronis Backup and Security 2011 license is valid for three machines.
Only one Acronis Backup and Security 2011 license can be assigned to one Acronis account.
If you have one Acronis Backup and Security 2011 license and already have three machines assigned to it, you can disassociate one of the subscriptions for a machine:
- Log in to your account at the Acronis website;
- Select My Products & Downloads:
- Under Acronis Backup and Security 2011 click Settings:
- Select the machine that you would like to disassociate and click Cancel:
Now that you have freed a subscription slot, you can install or activate the product on the machine you want.