Description of how to install Acronis Internet Security 2011 from the Acronis Backup and Security 2011 installation package
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup and Security 2011
Acronis Backup and Security 2011 consists of two components:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis Internet Security 2011
This article describes how to do installation of only Acronis Internet Security 2011 from the Acronis Backup and Security 2011 installation package.
- Run the installation file and click Install Acronis Backup and Security:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the credentials for your account at the Acronis website:
For information on how to register see Registration at Acronis Website.
- Select Enter the serial number and put in the serial:
If you are upgrading, you will need to put in the serial number from the product you are upgrading from:
- Select the Custom installation type:
- Make sure that only Acronis Internet Security 2011 is selected:
- Make sure that both Windows Firewall and Windows Defender are checked to be turned off:
Acronis Internet Security 2011 will turn on its own firewall and defender.
- Select the installation destination and whether to install for all users or for the current user only:
- Review the installation summary and click Proceed to start the installation:
- The installation will then start:
- You will be asked to reboot the machine to complete the installation:
Only Acronis Internet Security 2011 will be installed.