You do not need a serial number to install a trial version of the product
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup and Security 2011
You do not need a serial number to install a trial version of the product.
The installation file can be downloaded from the official Acronis website: Acronis Backup and Security 2011 Installation File.
After the installation without a serial number, the product will function in a trial mode.
(!) See also Acronis Backup and Security 2011: Installation Scenarios.
For information on trial limitations see Trial version limitations of Acronis products.
You will need to reboot the machine to complete the installation.
- Run the installation file and click Install Acronis Backup and Security:
- If you accept the license agreement, click I accept this agreement and Next:
- Select whether you would like to be a part of Acronis Customer Experience Program (ACEP) and click Next:
- Enter the credentials for your account at the Acronis website:
For information on how to register see Registration at Acronis Website.
- Select Install the trial version:
- Select the installation type:
- Complete - Both Acronis True Image Home 2011 and Acronis Internet Security 2011 will be installed on your system partition.
- Custom - You can select whether to install both Acronis True Image Home 2011 and Acronis Internet Security 2011 or to install them separately. You can also select the destination disk for the installation.
- If asked to turn off Windows Firewall and Windows Defender, please do so. Acronis Internet Security 2011 will turn on its own firewall and defender:
- Review the installation summary and click Proceed to start the installation:
- The installation will then start:
- You will be asked to reboot the machine to complete the installation: