Acronis Universal Restore is included in Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Virtual Edition by default, no separate license is needed
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Virtual Edition
When you purchase Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Virtual Edition, Acronis Universal Restore functionality is included in the product and the license by default. There is no separate license for Acronis Universal Restore.
Proceed as follows:
- Install Acronis License Server and add your license(s) to it (see Using Acronis License Server);
- Launch the main installation file and select Install Acronis Backup & Recovery 10:
- After specifying Acronis License Server, select Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition in the list of available licenses:
- On component selection page, Acronis Universal Restore will be automatically selected for installation when you select Agent for Windows or Bootable Media Builder:
(!) If you install Acronis Universal Restore using the extracted MSI file, the installer will not detect the necessary license. It is recommended to install the product using the main EXE installation file.
- Using Acronis License Server
- Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Windows
- Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for Hyper-V
- Installation of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Agent for ESX/ESXi
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 SBS Edition: Acronis Universal Restore License Is Included In the Product