Uninstall all the product components, reboot the machine, and install the components anew to solve the issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Echo Workstation with Acronis License Server Build 8206 UK
- Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows Build 8203 UK
- Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise with Acronis License Server Build 8206 UK
- You install one of the listed Acronis True Image Echo products over an older build;
- After installation finishes, Acronis True Image Echo fails to start with the following error message:
Certain DLL libraries were not updated during the installation.
- From the machine that produces the error uninstall all the product components (including Acronis Universal Restore, if applicable) through Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs;
- Reboot the computer;
- Install the necessary components from the updated installation package.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions.