Restoring from Acronis Online Storage in Acronis True Image Home 2011
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
For information on how to back up to Acronis online server with Acronis True Image Home 2011 see Acronis True Image Home 2011: Online Backup.
To restore the data backed up to Acronis online server using Acronis True Image Home 2011, do the following:
- Start the product and click Online Backup:
- Put in your registration credentials:
Proxy settings - If your computer is connected to the Internet using a proxy server, you can adjust the proxy server settings:
- Host name - name or IP address of the proxy server, such as proxy.example.com or 192.168.0.1
- Port - the proxy server's port, such as 80
- User name and Password - credentials to connect to the proxy server
If you do not know your proxy server settings, contact your network administrator or Internet service provider for assistance.
- Click Log in;
- Once you log in, the program will identify the computer from which you are connected and will automatically open the appropriate machine tab. If you want to restore data from a different machine, select the necessary tab;
- Select the data that you want to recover and click Recover:
If you have several versions of the data and want to recover an earlier version of the file, right-click on the file that you want to recover and select Versions in the menu:
- Select the version that you want to recover and press Recover:
- Select a location to recover the files to and press OK:
- Recovery will start automatically:
If you want to recover the data on online storage directly from the Acronis website without using Acronis products see Acronis Online Backup: Web-Restore.