There is no support for the Hyper-V network adapter
- You boot a Hyper-V virtual machine from Acronis Bootable Media;
- When booted, Acronis Bootable Media does not detect network.
Acronis Bootable Media is based on Linux kernel.
There is no support for the Hyper-V network adapter in the Linux kernel.
Set Hyper-V network adapter to legacy mode:
- On your Windows Server 2008 machine click Start -> Server Manager;
- On the Server Manager window click Roles -> Hyper-V -> Hyper-V Manager -> [your Hyper-V machine];
- Click Settings -> Add Hardware;
- Select Legacy Network Adapter and click OK.