Manually start Acronis Agent, check Firewall settings, try disabling SSL encryption
- You run Acronis License Server Management Console;
- In the main window you click Manage Licenses;
- Acronis License Server Management Console shows the following error message:
Alternatively, the error message could be similar to the following one:
E000807D8 The system could not log you on
The possible causes are:
- Acronis Remote Agent service is not started;
- Firewall settings block the connection;
- SSL certificate is incorrectly generated.
- Try to manually start Acronis Agent on the machine where Acronis License Server is installed:
- Click Start -> Run;
- Type services.msc in the command prompt and hit Enter;
- Right-click on the Acronis Remote Agent line and choose Start in the pop-up menu.
If Acronis Agent fails to start, please see Acronis Agent Fails to Start.
- Check Firewall settings as described in Firewall settings for Acronis products;
- Try disabling SSL encryption as described in Acronis Management Console Cannot Connect to Remote Components.
If you need further assistance, please contact Acronis Customer Central with reference to this article.