To work around the issue, add the servers manually
This article applies to:
- You run Acronis Management Console;
- On the left side of the main program window under the Computers pane you click the Discover Computers icon to find all Microsoft SQL Servers on the network;
- The automatic search detects all Microsoft SQL Servers except for the ones installed on Windows SBS 2008.
As a workaround, please manually add the Microsoft SQL Servers installed on Windows SBS 2008:
- Click on the Add Computer icon in the Computers pane of Acronis Management Console;
- Enter the server name or IP address manually in the Computer field;
- Click OK.
See also Chapter 4.6 Adding Servers of Acronis Recovery for MS SQL Server User Guide: