Disable Web contents in Folder Options to resolve the issue
This article refers to:
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2000 Server
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 10.0 Home
- Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Acronis True Image Echo Workstation
- Acronis True Image Echo Server for Windows
- Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server
- In Windows 2000 or Windows 2000 Server you try to explore a backup archive with Acronis True Image;
- Internet Explorer prevents you from doing this with the following error message:
The folder contents of your Windows operating system are web-enabled.
Disable Web contents by doing the following:
- In Windows Explorer, from the Tools menu select Folders Options;
- In the General tab, select Use Windows Classic Folders to disable Web content;
- Click OK.
Contact Acronis Support if you have further questions or need assistance.