We always recommend using the latest build of Acronis software. If there is any issue or inconvenience you have with Acronis software, it may already be fixed or improved in the latest build of the product.
Follow the steps below to download the latest installation file of Acronis software. You can use the installation file for a completely new installation as well as to install an update/upgrade over the existing installation.
- Log in to your account. If you do not have one, you will need to create it - see Registration at Acronis Website.
- Register your Acronis product, see Registering Acronis Products at the Website.
- In the Products section, locate the product you want to download the latest build for, and then click Downloads:
- If applicable, select the operating system you want to install the software in. Windows is selected by default:
- Click Download in the Installation file section:
- Installation of the latest update of an Acronis product
- Acronis Website User Guide
- Acronis Customer Support Handbook
- Support for OEM Versions of Acronis Products