We always recommend using the latest build of Acronis software. If there is any issue or inconvenience you have with Acronis software, it may already be fixed or improved in the latest build of the product.
You can view the build number of your Acronis product by selecting the Help -> About dialog box from the main window of the running software.
To view the updates currently available at the Acronis website, please go to Product Updates page.
To download the latest build of Acronis software:
- Login to your account. If you do not have one, you will need to create it - see Registration at Acronis Website.
- Register your Acronis product, see Registering Acronis Products at the Website.
- In the Products section, locate the product you want to download the latest build for, and then click Downloads:
- Select the operating system you want to install the software in. Windows is selected by default:
- Click Installation file:
- Installation of the Latest Update of an Acronis Product
- Acronis Website User Guide
- Acronis Customer Support Handbook
- Support for OEM Versions of Acronis Products