The issue is caused by different builds of Acronis Snap Deploy Agent and Acronis OS Deploy Server
This article applies to:
- Acronis Snap Deploy 3
- You are trying to deploy a machine booted from Acronis Snap Deploy Agent via Acronis OS Deploy Server;
- The deployment attempt fails with the following error message:
Host '%MachineAddress%' failed to deploy.
No license for Acronis Snap Deploy Agent 3.0 on %LicenseServerName%
where %MachineAddress% is the IP address of the machine to be deployed, and %LicenseServerName% is the correct name for the machine which has Acronis License Server installed.
The build numbers of Acronis Snap Deploy Agent and Acronis OS Deploy Server are different.
This issue can be resolved by making sure that the builds of Acronis Snap Deploy Agent and Acronis OS Deploy Server are the same. This can be done as follows:
- Download the latest build of Acronis Snap Deploy. See Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software;
- Update all the components by installing them one by one;
- Run Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console, go to Tools -> Create Bootable Media and recreate the bootable disc with Acronis Snap Deploy Agent. Or go to Configure Acronis PXE Server from the main screen and reupload the updated components to Acronis PXE Server by clicking on Configure PXE Server;
- Boot the machine from the newly created bootable disc or updated Acronis PXE Server and reattempt the deployment.
(!) Language of Acronis Snap Deploy 3 should match the language of the installation file. If the languages do not match, the deployment will fail.
Please contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article if you have further questions or need assistance.