The Acronis Report collects information about the structure of partitions of your hard disk drives and the file system structure
When sending a support request to Acronis Customer Central, it is always a good idea to send the output information of the Acronis Disk Report utility that you can run on your machine.
You can download the Acronis Disk Report utility from the following link:
The Acronis Disk Report output consists of the following sections:
- Brief partition layout, which allows taking a quick view on the partitions structure
- Drives BIOS parameters which allow to see how the BIOS recognizes the drives
- Sector dumps of the hard drive system areas including the MBR, extended partition tables and boot sectors hexadecimal dumps
- The MBR, extended partition tables and boot sectors including the fields and values of the appropriate sectors
Acronis Disk Report is also included in the default system utility built-in the the current Acronis products:
- Acronis True Image 2015: Generating System Report
- Acronis True Image 2014: Generating System Report
- True Image 2013 by Acronis: Generating System Report
- Acronis True Image Home 2012: Generating System Report
- Acronis True Image Home 2011: Generating System Report
- Acronis Backup and Security 2010, Acronis True Image Home 2010: Acronis True Image Home 2010: Generating System Report
- Acronis True Image for Mac: Acronis System Report
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Home: Collecting System Information
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5: Generating System Report
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 11: Generating System Report
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10: Generating System Report
- Acronis Small Office: Server Cloud Backup: Generating System Report
- True Image Lite 2013 by Acronis: Generating System Report
- See also AcronisInfo Utility
Attaching the Acronis Disk Report file to your request for support can expedite request processing and will let an Acronis Customer Central Representative have a clearer understanding of the situation.
The Acronis Disk Report utility cannot and does not collect confidential data from your machine.
If there is an issue that you are experiencing with Acronis software when running it from a standalone version (not from Windows), it may also be useful to have Acronis Linux Report.
If your machine is unbootable, then you can create Acronis Disk Report by doing the following:
On a CD or flash drive
- Download Acronis Disk Report utility from http://download.acronis.com/support/AcronisReport51.exe
- Run Acronis Disk Report utility and select the Create bootable media option;
- Insert a blank CD or a flash drive and proceed with creating the bootable media;
- Boot the computer under consideration from the created media. Choose Safe version if you are going to save the report to an internal hard disk. Choose Full version if you are going to save the report to a network share or external USB disk. Wait for report creation process to complete;
- Acronis Disk Report will appear on the selected media as report.txt.