Make sure that ActiveX is enabled in your default browser
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- You create a report in Acronis Management Server using one of the predefined report templates in Reports section;
- You choose to view the report in your default browser;
- Time and date in the report is shown as 10-digit string instead of normal time and date:
ActiveX is blocked in browser.
Date and time in Acronis databases is stored in Unix time format. If ActiveX is turned on, your browser converts Unix time to standard format automatically.
To learn more about Unix time (also known as epoch time or POSIX time) please see Unix Time Info.
Enable ActiveX in your default browser.
To enable ActiveX in Internet Explorer, right-click on the yellow information bar and select Allow Blocked Content:
To learn how to enable ActiveX in your browser please refer to Help file your browser.
Contact Acronis Customer Central if you have any questions or need assistance.