Uncheck the "Compatibility mode" option for the executable to fix the issue.
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Using Acronis True Image Home 2011 in Windows Vista or Windows 7;
- The backup runs successfully, but the Queued status of the backup stays on through the whole process and does not change:
- Restarting Acronis True Image Home 2011 updates the status to the correct one.
This is a known issue.
Setting Windows Compatibility mode for Acronis True Image Home 2011 prevents the product from showing real time backup progress.
Windows Compatibility mode is not a default setting.
Disable Windows Compatibility mode for Acronis True Image Home 2011:
- Navigate to the following folder:
- Windows 32 bit: \Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImage.exe
- Windows 64 bit: \Program Files (x86)\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImage.exe
- Right-click on TrueImage.exe an uncheck the Compatibility mode option:
Acronis Development Team is working on fixing the issue.