Acronis Migrate Easy allows you to resize partitions during cloning
This article applies to:
- Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0
Acronis True Image and Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 can resize partitions during disk cloning.
By default, when cloning to a new disk of different size, the program resizes the cloned partitions proportionally.
In the clone disk wizard you can also manually change the size and location of partitions that can be selected from the list of partitions on the destination disk.
For information on automatic resizing of partitions please see Default Settings of Automatic Transfer Mode of Acronis Migrate Easy.
- Cloning Laptop Hard Disk
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10: Cloning Basic Disks
- Windows Assigns a New Letter to the Cloned Drive
- Acronis True Image Fails to Clone or Restore After Reboot
- Creating New Partitions during Disk Cloning with Acronis Migrate Easy
- Transferring a System from IDE to SATA Hard Disk and Vice Versa
- Default Settings of Automatic Transfer Mode of Acronis Migrate Easy
See also respective User Guides: