Test of the command fails because the user is impersonated differently in Remote Desktop Session. The actual command within the backup plan will be executed fine
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10
- You are logged in to the server via Remote Desktop connection;
- You set up a backup plan and under its settings specify a pre- or a post-backup command;
- You click on the Test command button;
- The test execution fails with the following error message:
Failed to execute the user command.
Message: The parameter is incorrect
- However, when the backup plan runs (on schedule or manually), the command is executed successfully.
The issue is related to the way a user is impersonated in a Remote Desktop session. There are not enough privileges for the user to log on as batch job in a Remote Desktop session.
The command will run successfully as a part of a backup plan. Only test fails.
If you are logged in directly (physically) on the server, you should not experience this issue.