This is a Windows Server 2003 specific issue. As a workaround, resync the disks in Windows Disk Management
- Using Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Server in Windows Server 2003, you create a Mirrored RAID from your basic system disk;
- You commit the operation and reboot the system to apply the changes;
- After the reboot, resyncing starts and Windows Server 2003 reboots the system again;
- After the second reboot the Mirrored RAID is in the Failed redundancy state.
This is specific only to the following conditions (all of which should be true):
- The operating system is Windows Server 2003;
- You created a Mirrored RAID from your basic system disk.
- Create a dynamic volume from the system disk and commit the operation.
- Once the system volume is dynamic, perform the operation.
Resync created Mirrored RAID in Windows Disk Management.
Acronis Development Team is working on fixing the issue.