Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux offers you point-in-time backup strategy. It has easy-to-use interface and lets you create backups of live servers while running.
Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux delivers a cost-effective, easy-to-use backup and disaster recovery software solution for businesses running Linux servers. It uses the fastest method to restore failed business systems running Linux.
Instead of copying individual files, Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux backs up all the sectors on the hard drive that contain data, creating an exact image of the hard drive. Because the product creates a backup at the disk sector level, it can back up everything on the drive, including user-accessible data as well as open operating system files, the master boot record (MBR), partition tables and any partition-based boot records. Traditional file-based backup methods are generally unable to see these files.
Because Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux captures everything on a system - the operating system, applications, configurations, and data - no reinstallation is required to restore a system. All that is required to restore is a way to boot the system and an image that was previously created.
Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux allows you to image a system with multiple partitions and multiple drives. There is no need to create a separate task for each partition or disk: the product can image the entire system including all partitions and drives in one task.
There are several exclusive features of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Linux software that distinguish it from other products.
Hot imaging - Image servers while running, ensures business continuity
- Restore your entire server without reinstallation of any software - Minimize downtime by using an application that allows you to restore a server in minutes, rather than hours or days
- Scheduler - Lights-out automated backups
- Wizard-driven interface - Easy to use, with no training required for implementation. You do not need to have advanced Linux capabilities to use the product.
- Supports current storage technologies, such SAN, NAS, DAS, tapes, and other storage media - Leverage existing IT investments
- Acronis Secure Zone - Save data to a special partition on your server's local hard drive to quickly restore a server in case of OS instability.
- Acronis Recovery Manager - Allows you to restore your computer at boot time before the operating system starts.