Delete certificate file and reconnect to Online Backup
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Online Backup (Standalone)
- Acronis Backup and Security 2010
- You try to connect to Acronis Online Backup;
- Connection attempt fails with error code 0x00980191+0x009800C8+0x009800CD and the following error message:
Connection has been interrupted
Certificate is corrupted or the expired certificate was not updated automatically with a newer one.
Delete the old certificate and download a new one:
- Go to Start-Run and put in the following path:
(Windows XP): \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImageHome\OnlineBackup\[YOUR_EMAIL]\
(Windows Vista\Windows 7): \ProgramData\Acronis\TrueImageHome\OnlineBackup\[YOUR_EMAIL]\
where [YOUR_EMAIL] is the e-mail address that you use to log into your Acronis Online Backup account.
- Delete the client.crt file;
- Reconnect to Acronis Online Backup. The most up-to-date certificate will be downloaded to the machine.